Welcome to IUOE 772 - WE POWER ONTARIO!
Our mission is to achieve winning relationships with our employers through the protection and enhancement of our collective agreements, applied expertise, service second-to-none and our commitment to professionalism and excellence.
We at the IUOE recognize the critical importance of the work we do, take pride in solving our members’ issues and are committed to the principle that our families deserve better.
We strive to achieve the highest wages and best benefits, pensions, job security, better working conditions, and guaranteed work hours for all members.
- IUOE 772 successfully lobbied Ford government for pandemic pay for all healthcare members including those working for third-party contractors
- President of IUOE Local 772 Greg Black responds to Lisa Thompson's letter to TSSA's Operating Engineer Advisory Council regarding the creation of Path 1 and Path 2 regulation changes. Read more here
- NDP MP Daniel Blaikie and union members hold a news conference calling on the federal government to protect the public service pension plans of Canadian nuclear workers. View the video here.
- IUOE Local 772 has been successful in securing placement for student Engineers so that they may get the steam time required for TSSA certification!
- The TSSA has a real concern with a critical shortage of Power Engineers. A recruitment video was produced to raise awareness of the craft. View the video here.